Representing Individuals In A Wide Variety Of Practice Areas
We at Stevenson & Tierney, Attorneys at Law, provide legal service in a wide variety of legal practice areas. From our Owensboro, Kentucky, offices, we can help individuals and businesses with:
- Bankruptcy: Helping individuals and businesses file Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is not giving up. It is starting over. Let us help you do it!
- Estate planning: We can assist you in creating wills and trusts for estate plans, contesting wills and trusts and guardianship. Protect your assets and lay out your wishes for loved ones by creating an estate plan with our attorneys.
- Estate administration and probate: We can guide the executor through administration of a loved one’s estate plan. If something seems suspicious or if you feel an estate plan has been compromised, we will contest the administration or litigate to make it right. We can also help bring an estate through probate.
- Family law: We can represent you in divorce, child custody, child support, adoption, spousal support, paternity, property division or adoption.
- Business law: Serving businesses and corporations facing general legal issues.
- Criminal law: Representing individuals who have been accused of state misdemeanors.
Treating You With Respect
Regardless of what you are facing, we understand that it may be overwhelming and stressful. Declaring bankruptcy, formulating an estate plan, facing divorce and dealing with criminal accusations each has their own challenges and consequences you must confront. We are here to help you do that. Leading with compassion, our lawyers will work directly with you to work through your legal issue. Whether you need candid and personalized legal advice, a fierce advocate in the courtroom or a skilled negotiator to represent you, we are up to the job. With over 100 years of combined experience, you can be confident in our ability to help you.
Ready To Help
Learn more about how Stevenson & Tierney, Attorneys at Law, can help you. Schedule a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys by calling 270-215-4283. You can also get in touch via email.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.